Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The One with the TV Reviews

Hey you!

Oh, we haven't met?  I'm Liz, your new friend at the office who is obsessed with TV and wants to talk to you about it.  I'm just sitting in my cubicle, filing invoices and chair dancing to Marc Anthony's Pandora station when you happen to pass by and comment on my Bluth's Frozen Banana Stand mug, unaware of the magnitude of the conversation we're about to have.

It's going to be great.  Stop bringing payroll up to the 11th floor for just a second and come hang out with me!  We can eat my secret stash of Twizzlers while we discuss the relationships on Homeland, the outfits on Call the Midwife, or the music on Girls.  We can debate the symbolism of the empty elevator shaft on Mad Men, or make dorky New Girl fan vids featuring Jess and Nick getting it on.

No matter what shows are at the top of your Netflix queue, collecting dust on your DVR, or slowly buffering away on your laptop, chances are I'll be exploring it here.  Check in with me every week for TV reviews of shows that are new, old, mind-blowing and mind-numbing alike.

So go ahead, grab another Twizzler.  The staff meeting doesn't start for an hour and we've got a lot to talk about.


-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment